Training for Students
We know that today’s market is very competitive and only best can survive. RSIT provides training and internship programs for their students so that they can prepare their self for final placement.
The training cell cooperates with various organizations in the nation, of which vast number of institutions visit our college for holding campus interviews. Here is the name of some industry types visited our campus for training and internship programs:
- Banking Institutes
- Government Organizations
- Manufacturing and Development Industries
- IT & IT enabled services
- Consultancy Agencies
- Engineering industries
- Management Firms
- Research and Development Firms
- Finance Organizations
OBJECTIVES of Training Program:
- To accomplish utmost possible placements for the students.
- To guide students on interview skills, group discussions, aptitude tests and reasoning test.
- To improve student’s EQ.
- To enroll RSIT on the lists of all pinnacle organizations of India.
RSIT training and internship programs covers following given areas:
- Make strong base of theoretical concept so that students can apply their knowledge to perform practical.
- Improvised fluency in student’s communication skill.
- Personality development through body language, dressing sense and body posture.
- Last but not least make them self motivating and a confident person.