Aims & Objectives
- To bring about physical, intellectual,emotional and ethical integration of an individual with a view to evolve a complete man who possesses the basic values of humanism, secularism and democracy and who is capable of giving a fuller response to the social and environmental challenges.
- To inculcate in an individual, a spirit of truthfulness, temperance and courage; and to cultivate a spirit of humility, simple living, selfless service and sacrifice.
- To develop the faculties of thinking, analysis and reason and a habit of learning, in an individual, in order to enable him to realize his maximum potential; to increase his general awareness and knowledge and to impart education of excellence as well as of relevance to the contemporary needs.
- To develop and promote a scientific temper and to train a person in practical science and technology to make him better suited to the increasingly technologically oriented environment; to create willingness and a capacity to work with one's hands, which would promote a respect for 'soiled hands' and the dignity of labour and a spirit of self-reliance.
- To prepare an individual for calling suited to his aptitudes and skills and the needs of the society.
- To promote understanding of various beliefs and faiths and thus to foster an attitude of tolerance and a sense of national unity; to create the spirit of 'Brotherhood of Man' and to promote the establishment of a classless and casteless society.
- To make the rural and urban students fully aware of and interested in the problems of one another; to foster a fuller understanding of the rural life in a society in transition which is necessary for appreciating properly the polity and the economy of our country and of the social forces at work.